Friday, August 27, 2010

The Day After!

So, on this, the day after my darling's birthday, I'm back at it. I started this morning with my detox, my devotions and Bible reading. Then, I had a ham sandwich, and a 30 minute walk with plenty of water to drink. Haven't done much else today except 1 load of dishes...there are more waiting for me when I'm ready to get up and do them. I think the family is going to go for a swim here in a bit...more exercise? I sure hope so. :)

1 cup hot water with lime juice = 0 calories
1 GS apple = 80 calories
snack: 6 cheeseballs = 24 calories
3 pretzels and 1/2 slice of cheese = 50 calories
1 ham sandwich = 180 calories

so, at 1:40 today, I have had a total of 344 calories...I think I'll treat myself with a 180 calorie snack...yummmm brownie! :)

okay, so I went for a healthier choice...instead of the brownie, I had a piece of wheat bread with a tablespoon of peanut butter for a total of 165 calories. Then we went down to the pool and spent about an hour and a half there. I came home and had my brownie then. Why do I do this to myself? Oh well, I'll just make sure I don't go over my calories for the day regardless of the brownie I ate. :) Here's to being good the rest of the day!

okay, so for the rest of the day...we went swimming and when I came home, I was starving, so I ate a serving of cheeseballs for 130 calories, I had another brownie for 180 calories. Then a wonderful friend made us the most wonderful meal, chicken, seasoned with mrs. dash, brown rice, yummy broccoli and cauliflower...one of my favorites, and some soup. It was delish...thanks Adrienne, you are the best!!! Not sure how many calories that was, but it was healthy, which makes it better than counting calories in my book. then, to top it off, I had 1/2 cup of chocolate brownie ice cream. I feel good...got a lot of exercise in today and tried to watch what I ate. Tomorrow is a different story. Have a married student's fellowship for lunch, then my mom comes in at 7:30 tomorrow evening. Can't wait to see my mommy!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. :)
Not sure what my ending calories were, but I'm sure I finished within my allotted 1500 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment