Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 2

On this, the eve of my little girl's 2nd birthday, I'm trying not to emotionally eat. I can't believe she's gonna be 2. She's brought so much joy into my life and I can't believe how fast she's growing into a big girl. I mean, she was speaking full sentences before most, she was potty training at 16 months and completely done at 19 months...she says most of her abc. She says about 10-15 words in sign language, counts to 10. Somedays I feel like she's already ready for Kindergarten. So, to start my day, I did my normal detox (my day didn't start until nearly 9:00...the girls let me sleep in...a lot), so I fed Alivia, fed Bailey, did my devotions and Bible reading, then finally at 10:00 I had my detox (my hubby had already been to work and was home on his break by the time I started this morning. LOL)

1 cup hot water with lime juice = 0 calories
1 medium GS apple = 80 calories

Lunch at noonish: 2 egg, ham and cheese omelet
2 eggs = 140 calories
1 oz ham = 40 calories
.5 oz cheese = 55 calories
2 tbsp salsa = 10 calories
1 glass of water to drink = 0 calories

I'm so stuffed at this point and it's around 1:30, I feel like I'm gonna be sick. So far, I've eaten a total of 325 calories...no clue what's for dinner at this time.

Had 1 fruit roll-up...couldn't help myself...they were sitting there taunting me...so I ate it. But Hey, they're made with REAL fruit and it was only 50 calories. hahaha (don't you like how I justify it? LOL)

Made some homemade brownies from a recipe on Hershey's.com. about to go give it a shot. It's 136 calories for 1 brownie...but everyone in my house is screaming for brownies or cake and since Bailey's birthday is tomorrow....I gave in. Gonna go take a taste. :) Still don't know what's for dinner. Suppose I should figure out soon since we have church tonight.

Okay, so after doing fairly well all evening, I was starving when we got home from church, so I have officially declared today and tomorrow as cheat days. I'm hoping not to go completely hog wild, but in honor of my baby's 2nd birthday, we bought a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting (My favorite...but it was actually her pick), we also bought ice cream. So, I'm going to do my best to stay on track, but I'm not going to beat myself up for "failed" days. :) Good night and I'll see you on Friday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY CHEYENNE!!! Mommy can't believe how big you are!

3 comments:

  1. Jocelyn, I don't think you eat enough!! If I had an apple and water for breakfast I'd die!! lol But really.. eat at least 1400 calories a day.. OK!? I am worried about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try...most days I have trouble to eat 1250. my stomach just isn't hungry...that or I'm super busy with the girls and by the time I sit down to eat, I'm not hungry anymore. I usually eat anyway, but then I have to get right back up and help someone else out. LOL I'm trying, believe me, I'm definitely trying to eat more. But sometimes I feel that if the things I choose to eat are not healthy (even though I'm counting every calorie) that I shouldn't eat a whole lot. I don't know...just me. I think that's my biggest issue...like yesterday, I had the chicken nugget and a few fries from McD's...I felt like I couldn't eat much after that because, come on...those are horribly greasy and bad for you. LOL I'll try to do better I promise. I haven't been eating much because I was sick on Monday, and just haven't gotten back into walking. I'll start walking tomorrow and start eating more by then. :) Thanks for worrying about me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get it... I have the same mentality about if what i am eating isn't good then I shouldn't eat more later. your doing great and I can't wait to weigh you and do measurements one week from tomorrow! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete