Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Another Book Review...By Your Side

I love what I do. I love receiving books to read, whether it's for proofreading, or whether it's for a review, reading is one of my most favorite past times. I'll read just about anything, I love a good mystery novel, a suspenseful, get you on the edge of your seat kind of book, but my favorites are those that have a little bit of everything...especially if it includes a look into the lives of medical staff. I'm a sucker for romance...especially non-raunchy, Christ-honoring romance. I saw the ending Of this book almost before the book even started, but it was fun to read through the pages and watch the relationship develop one catastrophe at a time. I received this book from tyndale publishers to review, and I'm so glad. I've never read anything from Candace Calvert before, but found out that she has done other series before. I will definitely become an avid Calvert reader. The romantic in me loves a great Christian romance, but the former medic in me enjoys medical suspense. To say I thoroughly enjoyed this book could never fully express how good it was. I can't wait to see what's next. Great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment