Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bad time to start a blog.

Okay, so I'll tell you that it's not a good time to start a blog when you're having company. I started my blog right after my in-laws left and right before my mom came into town for 2 weeks. Both, in and of themselves, not bad things, but right after my in-laws left, we had no money to buy groceries (healthy foods), and when my mother got here, she likes to spoil us rotten because we live so far away and she only gets once or twice a year to do this for us. So, I haven't been eating right...at all, and I have weigh in tonight...so don't want to see what I've gained. I've probably gained back everything, plus some, but I will step on the scale with my head held high and see where I need to make corrections. I think we'll eat a few more "comfort foods" and then bad to the healthy stuff. I have to have my fried pickles and jalapenos while my mom is in town, so once I get that, I'll do better. LOL Vallarta has a great sale on their apples for tomorrow only. You can get washington red apples or granny smith apples 3 pounds for $1.00, so we're gonna go buy them out. LOL Anyway, just thought I'd update since it's been a few days. Hope to have good news tonight, but not expecting anything great. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well you didn't even gain!! Lucky you peed then we did it again. LOL But just enjoy your Mom. You can't get this time back after she leave so you don't want to have the burden of calories over your head. :)

    ReplyDelete